Videx Machine Engineering Ltd
Videx Machine Engineering was founded in 1973 by David Wiesenfeld, until then a plant engineer in an Israeli screw manufacturer. The first Videx machines were magazine feed thread rollers, that were first sold in the local market, and then, from 1975, exported to Germany and England. In 1976, Videx sold the first fully automatic machines, for production of studs, directly from coil. A bending station was added in 1980, and the VAS machine became the first one in the world, producing U bolts from wire coils.
The high performance, accuracy and low maintenance costs of Videx machines have attracted customers from all parts of the world, and Videx has gradually made its name as a world leader in thread rolling machines ad machinery for special products from wire coils. Today, with 50 employees, Videx exports 95% of the machinery to leading manufacturers in the USA, Europe, Japan, Australia, Asia and South America. In addition to the traditional lines, Videx is designing and manufacturing machinery for specific customer applications both for the automotive and general use.
Videx R&D departments is our greatest pride. The full time 9 engineers are constantly investing in the Research and Development of new processes and techniques, and in improving the reliability and durability of the machines. A special emphasis is put towards reducing the change-over time.
- Planetary Thread Rollers for headed and non headed screws.
- Double Spindle Thread Rollers for Wheel Studs and Wheel Bolts.
- Planetary Nail Rollers.
- Hi-Speed Straightening and Cut-Off machines for Drawn wire and Reinforced wire.
- Fully Automatic Machines for the production of Eye-bolts and U-bolts.
- Straightening and Chamfer Cutting machines.
- Straightening, Cut-Off, Extrusion and Thread Rolling machines.
- Long Stroke Rod Headers & extrusion machines, working from magazine or wire coil.
- Mine-Roof Bolt machines.
- Thread Rolling Dies for Planetary (Rotary) machines.
- Bundling machines for Threaded Rods.
» Bar Shearing 1000 » Straightening & Cutting 1067 » Bending - Wire & Strip 1205 » Chamfering Machines 1213 » Hook & Eye Forming 1245 » Straightening & Cutting of Reinforcement Mesh 1276 » Bolt Heading 1607 » Bolt Shank Reducing 1609 » Bolt Threading 1610 » Dies - Planetary 1630 » Dies - Screw Thread 1633 » Hook & Eye Forming 1245 » Thread Rolling & Cutting 1726 » U Bolt Machine 1731 » Dies - Thread Rolling Segmented Planetary 2437 Recent news from this company:
Videx Machine Engineering at Fastener Fair 2013
New line of chamfer machines