CRU | The Independent AuthorityPREMIUM MEMBER Product Gallery:
CRU's Wire & Cable team researches all sectors of the global cable industry.
- Wire & Cable Quarterly Industry and Market Outlook is the key source for information on global market and industry developments.
Three CRU Monitors focus on wire and cable.
- Cable Industry Analyst (monthly) provides industry news plus analysis of current issues. An interactive website is updated twice weekly.
- Optical Fibre & Fibre Optic Cable Monitor (bi-monthly) gives quarterly data on consumption / production of fibre and fibre optic cables.
- Copper Wire, Cable and Wirerod Monitor (bi-monthly) provides quarterly data on copper cable and wirerod production / consumption.
CRU also produces reports that analyse specific cable market sectors in depth:
- Worldwide Data Cables Report (three issues / year)
- Worldwide Telecom Cables Service (two issues / year)
- World Market for Utility Power Cables (January 2005)
- Business Outlook for Magnet Wire & Winding Strip (April 2004)
- Global Market Outlook for Automotive Wiring Harnesses and Automotive Wire & Cable (December 2003)
- Market for Fire Performance Cables (May 2002)
The CRU Wire & Cable team can also assist with strategy development, market evaluation, investment appraisal, performance analysis and merger / acquisition support.CRU | The Independent Authority is listed under:
» Consultants 3903 » Publications, Magazines & Press 3904 » Conference Organisers 3906 Recent news from this company:
IWCS and CRU to work closer